Questions? Look here.

What are the 3 secrets insurance companies would rather you didn’t know about RTAs?

We've created this handy guide to tell you the three secrets that your insurance company won't tell you when you're claiming for an accident!

What if the other driver is not insured?

If the driver is not insured then the claim will be met by the Motor Insurance Bureau which is an organisation set up by the Insurance Industry to compensate the victims of uninsured drivers or those injured in hit and run accidents where the driver cannot subsequently be traced. The position is therefore the same as if the driver was insured and compensation is paid on the same basis.

What is the difference between and lawyer and a claims management company?

A lawyer is a qualified legal practitioner, either a solicitor, barrister or legal executive, who is regulated by the Law Society, the Bar Council or the Institute of Legal Executives respectively. Claims management companies are not regulated by any of these bodies and often act as middlemen, not actually handling claims themselves. They usually take a cut from either your damages or your Solicitors costs – we don’t have anything to do with them.

Call Us Today!

01642 222575

Call Us!